The Lenco BearCat Riot Control vehicle is designed for International Police Forces operating in hostile urban environments. The BearCat Riot Control is equipped with a heavy-duty hydraulic RAM capable of moving cars, barriers and other debris. An optional Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) is available for effective, non-lethal crowd dispersion. The armored windows and exterior lights are also protected against objects thrown at the vehicle.
The BearCat’s increased length provides room for 12-man Tactical & Special Forces teams.
- Equipped with heavy-duty hydraulic RAM to clear cars, barriers & any debris
- Optional Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) designed for effective, non-lethal crowd dispersion
- Increased vehicle length provides seating for up to (12) man team
- All Mil-Spec Steel construction
- 7.62 AP / .50 Cal BMG protection
- Armored windows & exterior lights are protected from thrown objects
- Can also be used as SWAT, Communications, Convoy vehicle
- Commonality in parts with other BearCat variants
To protect the security of our customers, all product information and brochures are password protected and only available to Authorized Law Enforcement and Government Personnel and Government Agencies. Individuals with Secure Log-In credentials will have access to Lenco’s proprietary Vehicle Builder as well as enhanced photo galleries, video archives, and extended product & company information. If you are a qualified individual, please contact Lenco for more information.
Contact Lenco for additional information:
Phone: (800) 444-5362