The Lenco BearCat Riot Control vehicle is designed for International Police Forces operating in hostile urban environments. The BearCat Riot Control is equipped with a heavy-duty hydraulic RAM capable of moving cars, barriers and other debris. An optional Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) is available for effective, non-lethal crowd dispersion. The armored windows and exterior lights are also protected against objects thrown at the vehicle.
The BearCat’s increased length provides room for 12-man Tactical & Special Forces teams.
- Equipped with heavy-duty hydraulic RAM to clear cars, barriers & any debris
- Optional Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) designed for effective, non-lethal crowd dispersion
- Increased vehicle length provides seating for up to (12) man team
- All Mil-Spec Steel construction
- 7.62 AP / .50 Cal BMG protection
- Armored windows & exterior lights are protected from thrown objects
- Can also be used as SWAT, Communications, Convoy vehicle
- Commonality in parts with other BearCat variants
Contact Lenco for additional information:
Phone: (800) 444-5362