The Lenco BearCat MedEvac MIL is designed to meet the requirements of military personnel with training in tactical combat casualty care (TC3). This BearCat model can be used as an armored Response & Rescue truck for convoy protection, and is equipped to provide Tactical EMS with a safe & effective environment to deal with trauma cases. The BearCat MedEvac MIL is equipped with 4 litters, rolling seat and storage for medical gear.
The BearCat MedEvac MIL is also equipped with gun ports and a rotating roof hatch for tactical operations
- Designed for military personnel trained in tactical combat casualty care (TC3)
- Interior equipped with (4) litters, rolling seat and storage for medical gear
- V-Hull Blast Shield, gun ports and rotating roof hatch also allow for tactical operations
- All Mil-Spec Steel construction
- 7.62 AP / .50 Cal BMG Protection
- Equipped with (4) Litters & rolling seat for trauma cases
- Roof hatch, weapon’s mounts and gun ports allow for Convoy missions
- Modified V-Hull protects occupants against grenade & IED attacks
- Commonality of parts with other BearCat variants
To protect the security of our customers, all product information and brochures are password protected and only available to Authorized Law Enforcement and Government Personnel and Government Agencies. Individuals with Secure Log-In credentials will have access to Lenco’s proprietary Vehicle Builder as well as enhanced photo galleries, video archives, and extended product & company information. If you are a qualified individual, please contact Lenco for more information.
Contact Lenco for additional information:
Phone: (800) 444-5362