CAREERSJoin Our Team
Below is a list of our current openings. If we currently don’t have an opening that is in your desired career path please feel free to send us a general application.
No Current Openings.
Operations/ Production Manager – Full Time
Essential Job Functions:
- Effectively monitor the efficiency and accuracy of production departments, employees and processes
- Meet daily with appropriate members of staff and management to review
- completion status of each vehicle on schedule
- issues and/or problems and discuss resolution
- vehicle hour matrixes to determine if goal hours are being achieved
- Throughout the vehicle build process, collaborate with production staff to track and rectify missing materials, supplies, fabricated parts or design issues.
- Collaborate with production staff to ensure “ship out” items are processed through all departments in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with Sales Administration on the development of the monthly production schedule with delivery dates for vehicles.
- Conduct weekly production meetings to ensure production staff is working in a coordinated and cohesive effort.
- Plan and direct production activities to establish priorities in keeping with effective manufacturing operations, resource utilization and cost factors.
- Establish and Monitor production hours to meet manufacturing goal objectives.
- Develop and analyze reports of labor hours to goal hours per vehicle and devise actionable plans to meet hourly objectives.
- Determine employee staffing requirements to optimize productivity and minimize overtime hours.
- Coordinate with Human Resources to address and manage employee issues.
- Assess knowledge, skills & abilities of employees in ongoing effort to maximize staff effectiveness and streamline the production processes.
- Assist in hiring, training, developing and appraising staff
- Coordinate with all Departments to ensure that all vehicles have met established quality control, safety and company standards.
- In day-to-day operations, oversee and assist the Facility Manager, Engineering Department, Purchasing Department and Quality Control Departments.
- Manage the manufacturing facility to ensure products are produced in a timely, safe and cost-effective manner utilizing lean manufacturing principles.
- Evaluate and recommend equipment, procedures, facilities and improvements to promote maximum efficiency and effectiveness of the company’s human resources, manufacturing capabilities and product development.
Additional Job Functions:
- Maintain confidentiality and security to ensure data protection, customer information, product specifications and associated information.
- Travel as needed; to customer facilities or occasional trade shows.
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Oversee all production departments and production-related activities.
- Some customer interaction as necessary.
Supervisory & Operational Authority:
- Supervisor Production Coordinator and Production Supervisor
- Oversee all production departments
- Customer interaction
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience leading a process-oriented manufacturing environment
- Experience working in a metal fabrication and welding environment along with familiarity with automotive products is almost a pre-requisite.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering or related field is desirable with additional compensation, but not required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff within all departments
- Ability to motivate staff and promote high morale
- Ability to maintain situational awareness
- Ability to see the big picture and maintain attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task & meet deadlines
- Basic reading, writing & math skills required
- Abilities to read & understand wiring schematics and blueprints
- Computer skills including Outlook mail, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Follow safety policies and procedures
- Must be able to pass physical exam
- Ability to lift a minimum of 70 lbs.
- Ability to exert maximum force to pull and carry objects.
- Must be able to climb into, onto and under vehicle
- Extended periods of sitting, standing, bending, squatting and kneeling
- Vision a minimum 20/40 with or without corrective lenses
- Good hearing
- Lenco Industries supports and complies with all Federal and State Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) requirements. All employees are required to comply with and participate in all Lenco Industries’ SHE programs. Safety is everyone’s responsibility. Working safely is a precondition of employment.
- The work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Press Brake Operator – Full Time
- Preparation and run bend setups and forming operations
- Work with supervisor to ensure material for each job is on schedule
- Requisition parts and equipment as necessary
- Liaise with supervisor on problems to achieve efficient repair
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Complete all documentation including inspection sheets, certificates, and receipts applying signatures as appropriate
- Identify abnormalities and repairs required as result of internal actions and advise the supervisor accordingly
- Identify areas of process improvement, cost and waste reduction
- Work in an efficient and timely manner
- Undertake relevant training and development as required
- Carry out work orders within a realistic time line ensuring that deadlines are met
- Maintain cooperative working relationships, and demonstrate sensitivity to and respect for a diverse population
- Record all hours worked accurately
- Must have full understanding of print reading and geometric tolerances and how they relate to the finished part
- Ability to work independently in the absence of supervision
- Experience working with Press Brake Machine
No Current Openings.
Sales & Marketing
Marketing Manager – Full Time
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Create the annual print and digital advertising plan, including monthly placement schedule and negotiated rates
- Design digital and print ads using Adobe Creative Suite to submit to magazines and websites, per the established advertising plan
- Maintain Lenco WordPress website including updating text and imagery, creating new content and pages and running website traffic reports
- Create new product flyers as new vehicles and vehicle variants are introduced by the company, as well as updating older model flyers with new images and content
- Create company brochures and update older brochures with new images and content as necessary
- Coordinate with Contracting & Sales Administration office to organize marketing materials required for 20+ tradeshows around the country each year
Other Miscellaneous Duties:
- Photograph vehicles as needed, upload photos to the company shared drive and edit photos as necessary
- Develop familiarity with ACT! CRM to implement customized tradeshow email marketing
- Video filming and editing on a small ‘product features’ basis to create short ‘features and benefits’ videos
- Maintain industry association sponsorship chart
- Maintain inventory levels of marketing supplies, including apparel, hats, keychains, challenge coins; and additional items as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong skillset in Adobe Creative Suite & Graphic Design
- Excellent writing ability with strong attention to detail
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to learn and articulate the Lenco product line
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with WordPress CMS a plus
- Photography and Video experience a plus
- Familiar with Active Campaign and Mail Chimp a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently while maintaining scheduled deadlines
Toll-Free: (800) 444-5362
In MA: (413) 443-7359 Ext. 112
FAX: (413) 443-2419
(Hours: 8:30AM – 5:00PM EST)
Lenco Industries, Inc.
10 Betnr Industrial Drive
Pittsfield, MA 01201