BearCat® EngineerMilitary and International
- Increased rear storage for remotely controlled bomb robots
- Equipment storage, robot tie downs and electrical provisions
- Mine roller-prep with mounting locations and integration requirements
- Optional CBRNE and C4ISR systems available
The BearCat Engineer is the military Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) variant for Joint Rapid Response teams in hostile overseas environments. The BearCat Engineer is designed to accommodate a large tactical robot in the vehicle’s rear compartment. Robots enter / exit the vehicle through a curb side or rear-mounted ramp. Bomb technicians can then track the robot via fully integrated Comms suite inside the vehicle. The BearCat EOD also offers optional CBRNE detection equipment, Gunner’s Protection Kit and B-Kit Armor and Blast protection designed to defeat the threats faced by Counter-IED teams.
- Tactical robots are stored in the vehicle’s elevated rear compartment
- Robots enter / exit through a curb side or rear-mounted ramp
- Steel Armor Construction with optional B-Kit & underbody frag protection
- Optional Gunner Protection Kit with mounts for M249, Mk19, M2 .50 Cal
- V8 Turbo Diesel Engine for high speed and off-road capability
- Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) platform for easy and low-cost maintenance
To protect the security of our customers, all product information and brochures are password protected and only available to Authorized Law Enforcement and Government Personnel and Government Agencies. Individuals with Secure Log-In credentials will have access to Lenco’s proprietary Vehicle Builder as well as enhanced photo galleries, video archives, and extended product & company information. If you are a qualified individual, please contact Lenco for more information.