BearCat® G5Military and International
- Troop Transport and Convoy Protection
- Seats 6 – 8 Fully Equipped Troops
- V-Shaped Hull with B-Kit Armor for IED Underbody Blast Protection
- Gunner’s Protection Kit & Weapons Integration
The Lenco BearCat G5 was designed for ballistic and blast protection as well as rugged off-road capabilities. It is fully constructed of certified steel armor plate with B-kit and an underbody V-Hull and blast-attenuating seats. The G5 utilizes a monocoque hull design to ensure complete underbody protection according to STANAG 4569 requirements. Further, interior attenuating devices and optional fire suppression ensure security for personnel. The BearCat G5 can also be used as a Counter Assault vehicle when mounting the gunner’s turret or optional remote weapon station. The two side doors and single or double rear doors provides quick and easy entry and egress for up to (8) personnel.
- Mission-specific floorplan designed for troop transport
- Steel Armor ‘Monocoque’ Construction with standard B-Kit Armor upgrade
- Gunner Protection Kit with mounts for M249, Mk19, M2 .50 Cal
- Full integration of Remote Weapons Stations (RWS) for Counter-Assault
- V8 Turbo Diesel Engine for high speed and off-road capability
- Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) platform for easy and low-cost maintenance
To protect the security of our customers, all product information and brochures are password protected and only available to Authorized Law Enforcement and Government Personnel and Government Agencies. Individuals with Secure Log-In credentials will have access to Lenco’s proprietary Vehicle Builder as well as enhanced photo galleries, video archives, and extended product & company information. If you are a qualified individual, please contact Lenco for more information.