BearCat® Medevac G2
FIRE & EMS
- Designed for Tactical Emergency Medical Services (TEMS)
- On-Road / Urban (G2) or Off-Road / Rural (G3) Tire Packages available
- (2) Litters, Overhead Trauma & Gooseneck Lighting
- Gun ports and rotating roof hatch allow for tactical operations in response missions
The Lenco BearCat Medevac G2, also known as the MedCat, was designed to meet the combined requirements of SWAT & Tactical EMS Teams. This BearCat model can be used as an armored Response & Rescue SWAT truck for dangerous call-outs, and is equipped to provide Tactical EMS with a safe & effective environment to deal with trauma cases.
The MedCat comes standard with (2) tactical litters secured to extended bench seating. There are on-board Oxygen tanks with a lighted work station, a radio compartment work station and ample interior compartments for medical supplies & gear storage.
- Designed to meet the needs of Rescue Task Force & Tactical EMS teams
- Increased vehicle length provides room for (2) Litters
- All Steel Armor Construction
- On-Board Oxygen tanks, lighted work station, ample compartments for medical supplies
- Roof hatch, adjustable stand and gun ports allow for Response & Rescue missions
- Commonality of parts with other BearCat variants
To protect the security of our customers, all product information and brochures are password protected and only available to Authorized Law Enforcement and Government Personnel and Government Agencies. Individuals with Secure Log-In credentials will have access to Lenco’s proprietary Vehicle Builder as well as enhanced photo galleries, video archives, and extended product & company information. If you are a qualified individual, please contact Lenco for more information.