BearCat® Tactical SUVPolice and Government
- Seats 8 fully equipped officers or 6 VIP occupants (modular floorplan)
- Open floor plan allows for quick entry and egress
- Low profile design with proven Lenco steel armor protection
- Heavy duty truck chassis is more durable than commercial SUV platforms
The Lenco BearCat Tactical SUV is designed to meet the need within Law Enforcement for a more inconspicuous armored vehicle in VIP and diplomatic protection. This variant offers a higher level of armor protection and durability than a traditional up-armored SUV, complemented by the many performance features that have made the BearCat the most popular armored personnel carrier for law enforcement in the United States. These include an open floor plan that allows for quick and easy entry and egress, optimized seating, and customizable shelving and gun racks. In addition, the operators can engage when necessary with side and rear gun ports and a flush mounted roof hatch.
- Designed for low profile tactical missions
- Fully constructed of steel armor plate for multi-hit protection
- Seats 8 fully equipped operators with an open floor plan
- Can be configured with bucket seats, wall-mounted seats or swivel chairs
- Higher level of protection than traditional armored SUVs
- Tactical features such as gun ports, police LED lighting and siren / PA
To protect the security of our customers, all product information and brochures are password protected and only available to Authorized Law Enforcement and Government Personnel and Government Agencies. Individuals with Secure Log-In credentials will have access to Lenco’s proprietary Vehicle Builder as well as enhanced photo galleries, video archives, and extended product & company information. If you are a qualified individual, please contact Lenco for more information.