BEAR® Armored Recovery Vehicle (ARV)Military and International
- Armored Recovery Vehicle
- 26-ft-long bed can haul up to 26,000 lbs.
- Seats 5 Operators in protected crew compartment
- Cab constructed for steel armor plate with rotating roof hatch
The Lenco BEAR – Armored Recovery Vehicle (ARV) – provides ballistic and blast protection and can transport up to 26,000 lbs. The 26-foot-long bed and 20,000 lb. winch can readily handle a BearCat® or other armored vehicles. The Lenco ARV is built with an integral V-Hull design and can be equipped with Blast Seats. The crew cab seats 5 and can be equipped with a rotating roof hatch to be used as an escape hatch or gunner platform. The rotating roof hatch and optional Gunner Protection Kit can accommodate weapons mounts for an M249, Mk19, M2 .50 Cal and additional weapons as necessary.
- All Mil-Spec Steel construction
- Modified V-Hull protects against grenade & IED attacks
- Can transport up to 26,000 lbs.
- Seats 5 with a center seat that acts as a gunner’s stand for the rotating roof hatch
- Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) platform for easy and low-cost maintenance
To protect the security of our customers, all product information and brochures are password protected and only available to Authorized Law Enforcement and Government Personnel and Government Agencies. Individuals with Secure Log-In credentials will have access to Lenco’s proprietary Vehicle Builder as well as enhanced photo galleries, video archives, and extended product & company information. If you are a qualified individual, please contact Lenco for more information.