Bear® MRAPMilitary and International
- Troop Transport and Convoy Protection
- Seating for 17 Fully Equipped Troops
- V-Shaped Hull with B-Kit Armor for IED Underbody Blast Protection
- Gunner’s Protection Kit & Weapons Integration
The Lenco MRAP is a mine-resistant, ambush protected military variant of the popular BEAR armored troop transport vehicle. The BEAR MRAP is fully constructed of certified steel armor plate with B-kit armor upgrade and an underbody V-Hull and blast-attenuating seats. The BEAR MRAP utilizes a monocoque hull design to ensure complete underbody protection according to STANAG 4569 requirements. Further, interior attenuating devices and optional fire suppression ensure security for personnel. The BEAR MRAP can also be used as a Base Security & Counter Assault vehicle when mounting the gunner’s turret or optional remote weapon station. The two side doors and single door provides quick and easy entry and egress for up to (17) personnel.
- Mission-specific floorplan designed for troop transport
- Steel Armor ‘Monocoque’ Construction with standard B-Kit Armor upgrade
- Gunner Protection Kit with mounts for M249, Mk19, M2 .50 Cal
- Full integration of Remote Weapons Stations (RWS) for Counter-Assault
- Optional blast seats and fire suppression system protect vehicle occupants
- Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) platform for easy and low-cost maintenance
To protect the security of our customers, all product information and brochures are password protected and only available to Authorized Law Enforcement and Government Personnel and Government Agencies. Individuals with Secure Log-In credentials will have access to Lenco’s proprietary Vehicle Builder as well as enhanced photo galleries, video archives, and extended product & company information. If you are a qualified individual, please contact Lenco for more information.