- On-Road & Urban Tactics
- Seats 8-10 Fully Equipped Officers
- 2-Door Variant Available
- Open floor plan allows for rescue of downed personnel
The Lenco BearCat G1 is the standard tactical armored vehicle for special operations units within the US Law Enforcement community. Since the early 2000s, agencies such as LAPD, LASD SEB, NYPD ESU, Boston PD and hundreds of Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement agencies have made the BearCat G1 part of their standard operating procedure. The G1 has excellent on-road driving characteristics and maneuverability in tight urban settings. The large floor plan seats 8 – 10 fully equipped officers with a long list of tactical features only found on the Lenco BearCat line of armored SWAT vehicles.
*Note: Vehicle shown has additional options, all of our vehicles are can be customized.
- Standard vehicle in US SWAT
- All Steel Armor Construction
- High Ballistic Protection
- V8 Turbo Diesel Engine; 4×4
- Commonality of parts with other BearCat variants
- Fully configurable to a wide array of BearCat variants
To protect the security of our customers, all product information and brochures are password protected and only available to Authorized Law Enforcement and Government Personnel and Government Agencies. Individuals with Secure Log-In credentials will have access to Lenco’s proprietary Vehicle Builder as well as enhanced photo galleries, video archives, and extended product & company information. If you are a qualified individual, please contact Lenco for more information.