The Lenco BearCat Tactical SUV is designed to meet the need within Law Enforcement for a more inconspicuous armored vehicle in VIP and diplomatic protection. This variant offers a higher level of protection and durability than a traditional up-armored SUV, complemented by the many performance features that have made the BearCat® the most popular armored personnel carrier for law enforcement in the United States. These include an open floor plan that allows for quick and easy entry and egress, optimized seating, and customizable shelving and gun racks. In addition, the operators can engage when necessary with side and rear gun ports and a flush mounted roof hatch.
- Designed for covert tactical missions
- Fully constructed of armor plate with under body V-Hull Blast Shield and Blast Seats
- Seats 8 fully equipped operators with an open floor plan
- Higher level of protection than traditional armored SUVs
- Ballistic Defeat Level: B-7 (Euro Standard); NATO STANAG Level 3 / Exceeds NIJ Level IV / .50 Caliber M2HB
- All Mil-Spec Steel construction: No composite armor—which means it is truly multi-hit protection
- Optional Blast Seats: as approved at Aberdeen Test Center (ATC) for use in MRAP vehicles
To protect the security of our customers, all product information and brochures are password protected and only available to Authorized Law Enforcement and Government Personnel and Government Agencies. Individuals with Secure Log-In credentials will have access to Lenco’s proprietary Vehicle Builder as well as enhanced photo galleries, video archives, and extended product & company information. If you are a qualified individual, please contact Lenco for more information.
Contact Lenco for additional information:
Phone: (800) 444-5362